Friday, August 8, 2008

A Blog of my own!

Friends with whom I correspond regularly have been egging me on to start a blog. They recently threatened to crown me the king of procrastination if I didn’t start it soon.

Today seems to be the perfect day to start my new blog! I sent an article of mine to some of my neighbors yesterday and realized how much easier it would have been to just post it on my blog. Besides this, the date 08-08-08 also has a nice ring to it! So welcome to my very own space in cyber world.

Since this is a new blog I’m not sure how often I will be posting but once I get the hang of it I’ll try and be as regular as possible.

My first post happens to be about the housing complex I live in. You may not be able to relate to everything I’ve written but I’m sure you will get the drift!

3 comments:

Anubhooti said...

YOU DID IT!! I am so proud of the fact that you have finally taken the plunge. Congratulations on the first blog and I hope that you keep the netterati entertained by your humorous streak. A very nicely penned piece. All the best and looking forward to read more....

Brinda said...

You really have a flair for writing i must say. I did enjoy the article u wrote though i'm happy that you have found a heathly way to vent some of those frustrations... Keep the rhythm going and i'll look forward to more

Vyne said...

hi anu n brinds...
thanx for the wishes.
i surely intend to steal loads of your reading time:)